1. I instagrammed this, and Gene’s neice was talking about how adorable it is…and then
Gene’s nephew said “I don’t know what so great about it, its just Gene sleeping”
2. Took the kids + 1 cousin to the parade. Fun Times.
3. Kids at Dutch Wonderland.
Little third-born photo-bomber.
4. Here’s a picture of you Madi.
5. And another. In fact most of the pictures on here are of you.
6. We do this a lot.
7. A LOT
8. Pretty much every day
9. Do you know how hard it is for me to get good pictures of my kids?
10. Very Hard.
11. In fact its hard to get good pictures of any
Note to self: Grey sweat-panted legs in the forefront
are not helping.
12. I like to wear this handy wrap around the home.
My good granola friend gave it to me. I’m hoping she won’t be
offended I just called her granola.
13. CALM DOWN Dearies! I Know her head is flopping
to the side like a baby seal. I have it under control. I insert
a blanket to because I’m not a fan of high stress on the
structures of the spine.
14. The One Picture I Truly Love.
15. This is the charming book I saw at the thrift store.
How adorable is that? I hovered on the fence for a good
ten minutes, but ultimately left it there. Because I am all
about the practical.
16. My son the magician.
17. My daughter the organizer. Although her method
did not make a lot of sense to me.
18. Some evenings I randomly lay all the kids on the couch.
Try it sometime.
19. True story:
Me: “Madi what is your favorite kind
Her: “umm.. Cake”
20. She is equal parts sugar and spice.
(not cinammon though, more of a lemon-pepper spice)
21. Coffee which I detoxed from two months ago….
Has landed squarely and soundly back into my life.
That loud THUD..was me falling not so gracefully of the wagon.
22. This is maybe why I should stay behind the camera.
OVER AND OUT……………
and a good weekend to you all!