It’s that time of year again.  It’s time to peruse the internet, the
shopping malls, and the catalogues hoping to find a gift for your loved ones
that perfectly encapsulates how you feel about them.

Lucky for you, I’ve done your work for you again this year.

Again, these are all 100% real products, that in exchange
for currency, you receive actual merchandise.
Everything is linked, the prices range from $$$$ to $, so there is a
little in here for everybody.  Happy Shopping!

7-1/2 Foot Slumber Bear

A question most parents find themselves asking is:  Can there ever be enough stuffed
animals?  The answer is a resounding NO!
There CANNOT possibly be enough stuffed animals.  There is always room for one more.

Imagine the squeals of delight from your
youngsters as daddy drags a refrigerator box to the Christmas tree on Christmas
morning.  Only 50 pounds of fill!  Doubles as a bed!! Eyeballs can exceed 20
pounds of pull!  At 599.00, it’s an investment you can’t afford to miss.

Andrea’s warning:  Parents must accompany
children while opening package in case mild injuries occur.

2. Peace Toaster (for your pacifist friends)

What could possibly be more fun than eating a piece of toast with the peace
sign on it?  You know, I couldn’t think
of anything more enjoyable either.

When you are in the midst of another
argument about the wars, schooling choices, or the presidential election, pop
this beauty out, and spread some peace.

3. Clothes

First, Hog farmers are notoriously hard to buy for.  They will love this three dimenstional pig
gazing from their chest. So cute!

Here’s a something a bit classier for a lady
friend.  It’s saucy. It’s snazzy. It’s sparkly.

I know, it’s hard to commit when you can’t
picture your friends wearing it.  Well, I
solved that problem as well.  This is me
wearing “saucy silver” on a cloudy day.

You are welcome.

4. Art
You can never go wrong with art.  It screams trendy and sophisticated.
Buying the genuine pieces is pricey
= To Expensive.

so I’m glad to introduce you to Squirrel Thinker.

= Just Right

I call it art for the common folk.

Experience

These days people want experience. (think Starbucks) For those people who love to
enjoy life’s simple pleasures, this pulsating disco showerhead is sure to
please.

6. Bob Ice Cube trays
Quote from manufacture. “Even if your name’s not Bob, your ice cubes “bob” in your
drink. And if your name is Bob? Woah.”

I have nothing more to say.

7. For the Angler/Sports guy

My husband is not much of a fisherman or a sports enthusiast, but if he were these next two things would
be at the top of my list.

This Wrist Strap Fish-Finder, would be a hit.
Who has time to sit and fish when you can drop your line, and SNAP fresh
grouper on the grill?!

Then of course he will want to chill.
Nothing looks better for chilling than this mega-monster sized lawn chair.

It has 6 cup holders! It weighs 35 lb! Who
wants their feet to touch the ground?  It
takes a real man to let them dangle.

8.        P-ez (for the lady on the go)

A portable urinal for ladies. How handy and practical. This little prize should be tucked into
every modern gal’s handbag.  This could also be a real
neat stocking stuffer.  AND when a
product is also a pun?=BONUS

These 10 items will take your Christmas
shopping from DRAB to FAB.

If you are still not satisfied, you can check out my 2010 Skymall Edition.  Those items are still available.

17 thoughts on “Best of Skymall 2011 Edition

1. damys says:

O my you make me roar with laughter.  #8 is definately the ticket.  I suppose you include an empty 20 oz. pop bottle( with a lid of course )  with that so you don’t have to stop when you travel.

2. we5kings says:

I must say you look stunning in silver!  Your too funny!!

3. charity82 says:

Hahahaha! Love it! I have some hard people to buy for this Christmas…but problem solved!

4. Carsonsmom2 says:

Hillarious! Good laughs for this Saturday morning…l.o.v.e. the pig.

5. richlyblest says:

I’ll take one of those P-EZ’s, thank you very much. I always wanted something like that. Finding a restroom is JUST too much trouble!! And that toaster- what a great way to start a peaceful day. It’s no doubt where I’ve been going wrong. 2012 is going to be SUCH a great year!

6. justcallmeM says:

Wow! My Christmas shopping suddenly got much simpler! Thanks for the suggestions! lol  The bob ice cubes would be a fun gag gift for a punny friend. 🙂 Had to go read your 2010 list. I love browsing catalogues with bizarre things for sale. Seriously, do they sell any of this stuff???

7. madisonsmom2 says:

Totally lol! Seriously, do people really buy this stuff? I’ll take the mega chair for myself just so my kids can’t climb on the chair with me.Who cares if I can hardly get in it or carry it, at least they can’t either!

8. ma_an_pa says:

Oh.my.goodness! This is just too funny! I now have my Christmas gift list all taken care and my wish list just got longer. LOL!

9. Howling with laughter!  Who buys this junk?

10. twofus_1 says:

Okay, I’m 8 mo. pregnant and the P-ez looks just  wee bit tempting.

11. quiet_hearts says:

You are such a hoot.  Truly you need to write for Something where they need humor.  I think my favorite is the toaster.  What I wonder is how it tastes to have most of your bread untoasted while the rest is toasted in peace.  And I LoVe the squirrel thinker.  How perfect for my mantle.

12. dear, dear! 🙂 my LOL’S! for the day! 🙂 Esther

13. oh, i’m remiss…the p-ez would have bin per-fect for my MIL – she used a #10 can…no kidding! 🙂 Esther

14. liz324 says:

Thanks for the laughs.  🙂

15. mcbery says:

Oh my word! Some of these really made me smile! I LOVE the huge bear bean bag! I think I need one of those. In fact I need about 6 of them for overnight company. Then I could stack them when not in use!

16. stopping by again.  this time to say hi and hey and looking forward to seeing you soon! what a great shopper you are… and blogging friend too. letting us know about all of The Latest and Coolest without any effort on our part. hilarious!

17. RICHK1200 says:

Rich and I chortling away. I think the bob ice cubes take the cake.

I would love your thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s