Hmmm. What facts of life does everyone want to know now?
1. My pepper plant is dying.
2. We adopted an orphaned kitten last week. It died too.
3. Tonight were gonna mulch. Gene got the urge. (Elmina, it’s your fault!)
4. Elena dumped spaghetti all over the floor. Twice.
5. Spy ware is going to drive me to an early death.
6. The first picture of Brad & Angelina’s baby is worth 5 million.
7. I hope I win the $5000.00 shopping spree at Target.
8. I’m thinking of my parents a lot who are in Cambodia now.
9. I’m craving: refried beans, mashed potatoes, creamed eggs & tomato soup. Yes, Beth stopped by the other week and I was eating a bowl of refried beans, how embarrassing.
10. It took me all day today to clean my house. aaauuughh!!!
11. Elena took a long nap though, Cheers!
12. I discovered (once I admitted it to myself) a hidden love for chick lit. Call it candy for the soul. Not real nourishing, but oh so fun.
Now that you are thoroughly bored with my life, tell me something about yours. Over and out, and a good weekend to you all.